If you’re looking for something fun to do with your friends while you’re all stuck at home, look no further than FaceTime! Here are 20 super fun things you can do together, no matter where you are.
Fun Things To Do On FaceTime With Your Best Friend
Whether you’re in different cities or just in different parts of town, FaceTime is the perfect way to stay connected and have some fun. There’s nothing quite like catching up with your best friend over FaceTime. Here are 20 super fun things to do on FaceTime with your best friend.
FaceTime Jamming Session
How about adding in some fun activities to make the most of your time together! Here are 20 super fun things to do on FaceTime with your best friend: What’s better than catching up with your best friend over a FaceTime call?
1. Have a dance party – turn up the music and let loose!
2. Play a game of charades – see who can act out the most clues correctly.
3. Make some art – break out the coloring books, paints, or clay and get creative!
4. Have a fashion show – take turns modeling different outfits for each other.
5. Do each other’s makeup – practice your makeup skills or have a laugh at each other’s attempts.
6. Give each other manicures – paint each other’s nails and try out different designs.
7. Tell ghost stories – see who can tell the most spine-tingling tale.
8. Play truth or dare – be prepared for some embarrassing moments!
9. Share your favorite memes – have a good laugh over the latest viral trends.
10. Take turns giving massages – use whatever lotions or oils you have on hand.
11. Make homemade pizzas – follow a recipe or get creative with your toppings.
12. Play tourist and explore your city – visit all the landmarks and attractions you normally take for granted.
13. Have a picnic in your living room – spread out a blanket and enjoy some snacks and drinks.
14. Go on a virtual shopping spree – browse your favorite stores and add items to your wishlist.
15. Take turns cooking dinner – each person can make their specialty dish.
16. Play 20 questions – ask each other random questions and see how well you know each other.
17. Star in your own music video – lip sync and dance along to your favorite songs.
18. Plan your dream vacation – research different destinations and make a list of places to visit.
19. Have a movie marathon – choose a theme and watch a bunch of movies back-to-back.
20. Write a story together – take turns adding sentences to create a completely original tale.
Listen to Music On Video Call
There’s no better way to catch up with a best friend than by listening to music together on a video call! It’s the perfect way to bond over shared interests and get in some quality time together, even if you can’t be in the same room.
Take turns playing your tunes and singing along, or just listen to the music and chat. To get started, each person should choose a few of their favorite songs to share with the other. Then, fire up FaceTime and get ready to jam out!
This is a great activity for long-distance friends, or for anyone who loves music. It’s a fun way to spend some time together and bond over your shared love of tunes!
Learn A New Skill
It’s a great way to bond with your friend and have some fun while doing it. Plus, you can show off your new skills to each other once you’ve mastered them! One of the most fun things you can do on FaceTime with your best friend is to learn a new skill together! This can be anything from cooking or baking to learning a new language or playing an instrument.
Learn TikTok Dances
TikTok is a social media platform where people can share short videos of themselves lip-syncing or dancing to popular songs. The app has become extremely popular in recent years, particularly with young people.
This is a great way to bond with your best friend and have some fun together. One of the fun things you can do on FaceTime with your best friend is learn TikTok dances together. There are thousands of popular TikTok dances, so you can spend hours trying to learn them all. You can also film yourselves doing the dances and post them on TikTok or other social media platforms.
There’s nothing quite like spending time with your best friend, and FaceTime is the perfect way to do it when you can’t be in the same place. Here are 20 super fun things to do on FaceTime with your best friend:
Spread out a blanket, make some sandwiches, and enjoy each other’s company virtually. 1. Have a virtual picnic.
This classic game is even more fun when you can’t see each other’s faces. 2. Play charades.
You can even pause and discuss it afterwards. Use FaceTime to watch a movie at the same time. 3. Watch a movie together.
Show off your latest outfit or style and get your best friend’s opinion. 4. Have a fashion show.
If you’re both into makeup, have a little fun and do each other’s makeup virtually. 5. Do each other’s makeup.
6. Take a cooking class together. There are plenty of online cooking classes you can take together.
7. Play tourist. If you live in different cities, use FaceTime to explore each other’s hometowns.
8. Go on a virtual shopping spree. Show each other your latest online finds and help each other with fashion advice.
9. Play games. From classic games like Monopoly to new favorites like Cards Against Humanity, there are plenty of games you can play together over FaceTime.
10. Have a dance party. Turn up the music and dance like no one’s watching.
11. Do a puzzle together. Work on a puzzle together, and see who can finish it first.
Make your favorite cocktails and catch up over a virtual happy hour. 12. Have a virtual happy hour.
There are plenty of yoga classes you can do together online. 13. Take a yoga class together.
Work on a scrapbook together, and document your memories. 14. Make a scrapbook.
15. Paint together. Get your painting supplies and have a virtual painting party.
Lip sync to your favorite songs and make a music video together. 16. Make a music video.
17. Go on a virtual road trip. Plan a road trip and FaceTime each other while you’re driving.
Take some fun photos together, and make a mini photoshoot out of it. 18. Do a photoshoot.
19. Have a picnic in the park. If you’re both in the same city, meet up for a picnic in the park.
20. Go stargazing. If you’re both outdoors, look up at the stars and see who can spot the most constellations.
Play Online Games Together
This can be anything from a simple game of Words With Friends to a more complex game like Fortnite. There are a ton of fun things you can do on FaceTime with your best friend, but one of the most fun things is to play online games together. Regardless of what game you choose to play, it’s sure to be a blast playing with your best friend.
Go Online Shopping Together
Plus, it’s just a lot of fun to browse through all the different items together and see what catches your eye. One of the best things you can do on FaceTime with your best friend is go online shopping together! This is a great way to bond with your friend, and you can also get some great deals on items that you both need or want.
Work Out Together
There are tons of workout apps and websites that offer workout routines that you can do together, or you can come up with your own. Working out together is a great way to stay motivated and have some fun while you’re at it!
If you’re not sure where to start, try a simple HIIT (high-intensity interval training) workout. You can do this for 20-30 minutes and then cool down with some stretches. Start with a warm-up, then do some quick bursts of high-intensity exercise followed by short periods of rest.
Not only will you get a great workout, but you’ll also get to catch up with your best friend while you’re at it!
Plus, it’s a great way to stay connected with your best friend if you live far apart. Gossiping with your best friend on FaceTime is one of the most fun things you can do! You can catch up on all the latest gossip, dish about your crushes, and just have a good time together.
Paint or Do An Art or Craft Together
You can each work on your own project, or you can work together on a joint project. Either way, it’s a great way to bond and have some fun. This is a great way to spend some quality time together while also being creative. One of the best things you can do on FaceTime with your best friend is to paint or do an art or craft project together.
Self-Care / Spa Night (Make-Up, Facial, Mani/Pedi)
A little self-care with your best friend, of course! FaceTime is the perfect way to connect with your BFF while you both enjoy some much-needed pampering. What’s better than a little self-care? Here are some fun things you can do together:
Try out new hairstyles, makeup looks, and outfits. 1. Give each other makeovers!
Use your favorite products and give each other tips on how to achieve the perfect complexion. 2. Give each other facials.
Try out different nail colors and designs. 3. Give each other manicures and pedicures.
Give each other massages, use face masks, and relax in your own personal saunas. 4. Have a spa day.
Browse your favorite stores online and help each other pick out the perfect outfits. 5. Go on a shopping spree.
6. Make each other laugh. Tell jokes, share funny stories, and just enjoy each other’s company.
From card games to video games, there are plenty of ways to have fun together. 7. Play games.
8. Watch movies. Pop some popcorn and cuddle up together for a movie marathon.
9. Get creative. Draw, paint, write, or do whatever else you like to do.
10. Just talk. Sometimes, the best thing to do is catch up on life and just chat.
Organize Your Rooms Together – Swap Or Garage Sale
Organize Your Rooms Together – Swap Or Garage Sale
You can both go through your things and set aside anything you don’t want or need anymore, then have a fun FaceTime session where you can show off your wares and see what your friend has to offer. One of the best things you can do with your best friend is to help each other out with organization – and what better way to do that than by having a virtual garage sale?
Plus, it’s a great way to make a little extra cash – who knows, you might even find some hidden treasures! This is a great way to declutter your space and get rid of things you don’t use, while also getting some quality time with your bestie.
Things To Do On FaceTime With A Boy/Girlfriend
It’s the next best thing to being in the same room as your boyfriend or girlfriend. When you’re in a long-distance relationship, FaceTime is a lifesaver. Here are 20 fun things to do on FaceTime with your long-distance partner.
Play Games On FaceTime
Playing games on FaceTime is a great way to stay connected with your friends and have a lot of fun at the same time. There are a ton of fun things that you can do on FaceTime with your friends, but one of the most fun things to do is to play games together. You can play all sorts of different games on FaceTime, from classic games like charades to new games that you can download specifically for FaceTime.
And, if you get bored of playing the same games all the time, you can always switch things up and try new games. There are all sorts of different games that you can play, so you’re sure to find something that everyone will enjoy. If you and your friends are looking for something to do on FaceTime, why not try playing some games together?
It’s a great way to have some fun and stay connected with your friends. So, next time you’re on FaceTime with your friends, consider playing some games together.
Make Dinner Together On Video Call
This can be a really fun and intimate way to connect with each other, and it also gives you a chance to show off your cooking skills! One great way to spend some quality time with your boyfriend or girlfriend is to cook dinner together over a video call.
Once you’re done cooking, you can enjoy a delicious meal together and can even share a virtual toast to your successful cooking adventure! This way, you can both be involved in the cooking process and can chat and bond while you cook. To make this experience even more fun, try to come up with a dish that you both can make together.
Facetime Movie Night
Facetime Movie Night is the perfect way to stay connected with your friends while watching your favorite movie. Here’s how to make it happen:
1. Choose a movie that you both want to watch. Make sure to have a backup in case one person doesn’t like the movie choice.
2. Set a time for the movie night. Make sure to factor in time for pauses, snacks, and bathroom breaks.
Get into your comfiest clothes, make some popcorn, and get ready for a fun night in. 3. Get cozy!
4. During the movie, chat about your favorite scenes, make predictions for what’s going to happen next, and share your thoughts on the film.
5. After the movie, spend some time talking about your favorite parts and what you didn’t like.
6. Make sure to schedule the next movie night so you can continue your fun tradition!
Read To Each Other
If you’re looking for a fun and intimate activity to do together over FaceTime, reading to each other is a great option! There’s nothing quite like snuggling up with your partner and reading a good book together.
There’s something about hearing your partner’s voice that just makes the experience all the more special. Not only is it a great way to bond with your partner, but it’s also a great way to keep the romance alive.
So find a cozy spot, get comfortable, and get ready to get lost in a good book with your special someone.
Listen To Horror Stories Together
Either way, it’ll be a fun way to spend some time together. This can be a fun way to spend an evening, especially if you both enjoy being scared. One fun thing you can do on FaceTime with a friend is to listen to horror stories together. You can take turns telling stories, or you can find a good horror story online and read it together.
Things To Do On FaceTime With Your Crush
Here are 20 super fun things to do on FaceTime with your crush: Whether you’re catching up on the latest gossip or playing a game together, FaceTime is a great way to stay connected and have some fun. There’s nothing quite like spending some quality time with your crush over FaceTime.
Get To Know Each Other Better Over Facetime
You can also play games like 20 Questions or Would You Rather. If you’re looking for something fun to do on FaceTime with your crush, why not try getting to know each other better? You can ask each other questions about your interests, favorite things, or anything else you can think of. And if you’re feeling really bold, you can even try flirting with each other!
Facetime Coffee Date
There’s nothing quite like catching up with your crush over a cup of coffee…or tea, if that’s your thing. A Facetime coffee date is the perfect way to get to know each other better and have some quality time together, even if you can’t be in the same place. Here are a few tips to make your Facetime coffee date extra special:
1. Make sure you’re both in a comfortable spot. You don’t want to be fidgeting around or trying to find a comfortable position the whole time.
It’ll be more enjoyable than just drinking from a mug. 2. Take the time to actually make a cup of coffee or tea.
Just because you’re not meeting in person doesn’t mean you can’t dress to impress. 3. Get dressed up!
You don’t want the conversation to lull, so be prepared with some things to talk about. 4. Have some light conversation starters ready.
It sounds simple, but it’s important to remember to do. 5. Smile and make eye contact.
Thank your date for their time and let them know you had a great time. 6. End the date on a positive note.
Go For A Walk Together Over Facetime
There’s something really special about being able to share a walk together, even if it’s over FaceTime. It’s a great way to catch up and chat, while also getting some fresh air and exercise. Plus, it’s a great way to show your crush that you’re interested in them and want to spend time with them.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I start a FaceTime call with a friend?
To start a FaceTime call with a friend, you will need to open the FaceTime app and sign in with your Apple ID. Once you have done this, you will be able to see your list of contacts. Find the contact that you want to call, and then tap on their name. You will then be able to see the option to start a FaceTime call.
2. How do I add another person to my FaceTime call?
If you want to add another person to your FaceTime call, you will need to tap on the “add person” button. This button is located in the top right corner of your screen. Once you have tapped on this button, you will be able to search for the contact that you want to add.
3. How do I turn on FaceTime?
If you want to turn on FaceTime, you will need to open the Settings app. Once you have opened the Settings app, you will need to scroll down and tap on the “FaceTime” option. You will then need to toggle the FaceTime switch to the “on” position.
4. How do I turn off FaceTime?
If you want to turn off FaceTime, you will need to open the Settings app. Once you have opened the Settings app, you will need to scroll down and tap on the “FaceTime” option. You will then need to toggle the FaceTime switch to the “off” position.
5. How do I know if my friend is available for a FaceTime call?
If you want to know if your friend is available for a FaceTime call, you will need to open the FaceTime app and sign in with your Apple ID. Once you have done this, you will be able to see your list of contacts. If the contact that you want to call has a green dot next to their name, this means that they are available for a FaceTime call.
6. How do I change my FaceTime settings?
If you want to change your FaceTime settings, you will need to open the Settings app. Once you have opened the Settings app, you will need to scroll down and tap on the “FaceTime” option. You will then be able to change your FaceTime settings.
7. What are the different ways that I can use FaceTime?
FaceTime can be used for audio calls, video calls, or both audio and video calls.
8. What is the quality of a FaceTime call?
The quality of a FaceTime call depends on your internet connection. If you have a good internet connection, the quality of your FaceTime call will be good.
9. How much data does a FaceTime call use?
A FaceTime call uses about 3MB of data per minute.
10. What do I need in order to use FaceTime?
In order to use FaceTime, you will need an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or a Mac.
There are plenty of ways to have fun with friends using FaceTime. Whether it’s catching up on the latest gossip, playing a game together or simply sharing a meal, FaceTime is a great way to stay connected with friends near and far. So go ahead and give FaceTime a try with your besties today!